DR PETER BURKE
DR PETER BURKE | MBBS (Qld), FRACS (Urol)
Dr Peter Burke graduated from medicine at the University of Queensland in 1994. He was Research Fellow at St. George Hospital in Sydney in 2001 and completed Urology Fellowship with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 2003.
Dr Burke joined Brisbane Urology Clinic in 2005. His specialty area of interest is surgical diseases of the kidney, including robotic and laparoscopic surgery for kidney tumours, and minimally invasive surgery for stone disease.
Dr Burke is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (University of Queensland), 1994
- Prostate Cancer Research Fellow, St George Hospital, Sydney 2001
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (Urology), 2004
- Fellowship at the Churchill Hospital, Oxford, England, 2005
SUB SPECIALTY INTERESTS
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND REGISTRATION
CURRENT HOSPITAL APPOINTMENTS
- Convenor, 2019 USANZ Annual Scientific Meeting
- Senior lecturer, University of Queensland Faculty of Medicine