COVID-19 PATIENT INFORMATION
This information was last updated on 26 August 2021.
There are currently no restrictions on elective surgery in Queensland.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AT OUR CLINIC
We need to limit the number of people in our waiting rooms to comply with social distancing requirements. If possible, please try not to arrive early for your appointment. If you are early for your appointment or your doctor is running behind you may be asked to wait in an open area outside the waiting room.
You must wear a mask to appointments/to hospital if you are in a local government area which requires mask wearing.
WHEN NOT TO ATTEND
Please do not attend your appointment/surgery if you have:
- Any symptoms of COVID-19 infection (eg. Fever, Cough, Sore throat, Runny nose, Shortness of breath), or
- Been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results, or
- Had contact with someone diagnosed with, or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or
- Been directed by Queensland Health to quarantine, or
- Been to a COVID-19 hotspots, listed here.