A urethral stricture is a circumferential scaring in the tube which you pass urine through.
Symptoms of urethral stricture disease can include:
- Weak urinary stream
- Difficulty initiating urination
- Stop-start flow
- Dribbling after passing urine
- Incomplete bladder emptying
- Urinary frequency, urgency and incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
- Reduced or painful ejaculation
At Brisbane Urology Clinic, we offer onsite investigations for urethral stricture disease, including urine flow studies and flexible cystoscopy.