ABOUT BRISBANE UROLOGY CLINIC
We are a group of urological surgeons who treat men and women for problems involving the kidneys, bladder, prostate, and male reproductive organs. We treat a wide variety of conditions including cancer, kidney stones, infection, incontinence, sexual dysfunction, male infertility, and pelvic floor problems.
We are recognised by patients and clinicians as a leading Australian Urology practice, providing world-class, comprehensive urological care.
QUEENSLAND’S MOST ESTABLISHED UROLOGY PRACTICE
Opened in 1989, Brisbane Urology Clinic is Queensland’s most established urology practice. Collectively, our team is the most experienced group of urological surgeons in Queensland.
Our doctors are:
- Fellows of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Members of the Urological Society of Australia and New Zealand (USANZ)
- Members of the American Urological Association (AUA)
- Members of the European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Members of the Société Internationale d’Urologie (SIU)
- Members of the Society of Robotic Surgery (SRS)
- Members of the Australian Medical Association (AMA).
OUR PATIENT FOCUSED PHILOSOPHY
Our aim is to provide world class, accessible, comprehensive, and timely urological care to our patients.
Our core values are:
- Consideration of others
- Integrity, and
LOCATIONS IN BRISBANE, IPSWICH, BUNDABERG AND ROCKHAMPTON
At our main office in Brisbane city, we have a team of nursing staff and on-site procedure rooms which allows you to have minor procedures performed without needing to be admitted to a hospital.